Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Emma has a blog!


Well, Emma has decided to blog also. She wants to write about her life and growing up with lots of brothers and sisters. Her blog name is immameier.blogspot.com. She and Mike named it, cute huh? I guess I have to accept that she is really growing up! In 8 short yrs she will 18 and preparing for college. How do you do that I wonder? My mom had to deal with that 9 times so far and still has 2 more left! I know we all hope the best for our children, I want Emma to be happy , successful, kind to others, and believe in herself! I am hoping that I am teaching her that everyday. She is a great kid and I just love her so! I am excited she is blogging, if only for the fact of journaling each day! I also think it will be interesting to see how she sees life and the craziness of Mike being in school and me babysitting.... wait maybe I do not want to know..... Well check it out and leave her a message if you get a chance!!

1 comment:

  1. Lara, don't you worry. You are an amazing mom and Emma is going to be a GREAT young woman, she already is because of your great example. I'm sad that I won't be around to see your family grow the next couple years.

    ReplyDelete