Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Monday!

What a great day! We had Mason and Austin here today! We went to the park and took lots of pictures! The weather was gorgeous and sunny, I was actually comfortable, normally I am so cold! We came home and the kids played a bit, then on to craft and lunch!!! For craft we picked out our favorite pictures and made a frame. The kids did great, and seemed to really enjoy it. I love seeing their minds work and be creative. Heston got to visit Vinny at Aunt Beckys, he had a blast! Those two sweet boys look like little twins and they just play so well together! Becky came to drop off Heston and brought over some JEANS!! I am so excited about this because, well even though I am only 9 weeks pregnant, I am SHOWING! What is going on with that? No idea but I am glad for some jeans that fit now, I had the normal maternity jeans, she had cute ones that you can wear when you are little but showing a bit! Thank you Becky! Now tonight Mike has school, boooooo but the kids and I are eating yummy skillet, it is just leftover meat and potatoes cooked in a skillet with cheese, easy but oh so good! We are tye dyeing tomorrow so we will be venturing to the store in a bit! I am grateful for my family, these kids are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment