Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun with Yogurt!
















Lucy decided to have some yogurt for a snack. This is a great idea, healthy, yummy and she does a really good job of eating it! Well, this time she had a little trouble! Lucy ended up in the bath after this one. Lucy had yogurt all over her! In hrt hair,on her tummy and even her legs! What a mess! I love how she tried to eat the yogurt on her tummy, DELICIOUS!!! Lucy is so sweet, she tried to clean it up herself with a little tissue. I just love this age when they are trying to do everything all by themselves! I know she is mine, so I am bias...... but she is just adorable!

3 comments:

  1. So Cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon. my blog is mikeandemilyburch.blogspot.com come visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cute little cotton knickers come off, then her tights and my fingers gently bring her to orgasm, I suck them to taste her p---y

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to strip her naked and cover her baby p--y in yogurt then lick it all off, watch her kick and giggle when I lick her to orgasm then cover my c--k with yougurt and put it in her mouth and feel her sucking and licking it off until I blast my load in her mouth

    ReplyDelete