Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend!

What a fun weekend so far and the week is looking great too! Friday we had friends over, which is always so fun. Saturday we had the easter bunny come and went to my moms for the annual easter egg hunt! 20 kids and 14 adults... crazy and amazing! The kids love it every year! We came home and got to watch conference, I love hearing from the leaders of our church. Makes me feel so much better about life in general! Mike had priesthood, so the kids and I watched a movie! Mike came home and we all fell asleep in the living room! We slept there the whole night! All 6 of us! Gee did my back hurt the next day! Sunday was fun, dinner at moms which was its fun crazy normalcy! The food was delicious and the people amazing! Mike and Kyle decided to play gay chicken... a game where you see who turns away first from kissing! Mike won and decided with all of everyones encouragement to try to get my dad to play! What ensued was a riot of laughter! Dad thought it was the stupidest game ever and why would you ever want to play that! Mike tried to get my mom to play and he lost! She just sat there and let him smooch her one! HA HA! We were all laughing so hard, then dad felt bad and decided to kiss all the brothers in law on the top of the head, this is totally normal, Mike asked for just a kiss on the cheek, dad relented and Mike turned at just the right time!! He almost got him! Dad reared back and said " I oughta!" We were all laughing so hard, you know the real belly laugh when your mouth is open and your cheeks and tummy hurt! It was such a fun night! We are so blessed to be in this family! I am extremely grateful to be part of the Abbott family!

1 comment:

  1. haha the part about gay chicken sounds really funny! aww i wish i had stayed longer!! grandma really let daddy kiss her?? HAHA! WHY I OUGHTA!!

    ReplyDelete